Friday, March 1, 2013

Introduction

I would like to share with you some of the quotes, stories and events that have touched my heart. Many of the quotes were created by others - where  I used them within my own life. These have important meaning and remain within my heart.  Many of the stories and events are from my own life.  All important to me.  In reading through my Blog you will view some things important only for a moment while others will touch your heart and create interest for you to use during your own important event, and hopefully you may want to share with someone who would enjoy it as well. Thank you for reading my blog.

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. O.Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment